About Christy Floodlighting
The heritage of the Christy name dates back to 1883 with the formation of ‘Christy Brothers’ by founder Frank Christy. A merger in 1948 gave birth to the ‘Christy Group,’ a company of electrical contractors and manufacturing electrical engineers. Christy Group was taken over and incurred a name change in 1967. In 1985 the Christy family gave their consent for the family name to be used in what is now Christy Floodlighting. The company has manufactured the floodlighting to over 1400 sports pitch areas with over 7,000 Raise & Lower structures, and in excess of 20,000 floodlights currently in service throughout the UK.
Certification / Accreditation
Christy Floodlighting hold a full ISO 9001 quality Assurance Certificate Registration with an annual audit and are also full members of the NICEIC.
Full membership to ILP
BA(Hons) - Architecture
MSc – Lighting
Company supported apprenticeship scheme for electricians and steel work fabrication providing fully qualified personnel employed directly by the company.
'Floodlighting of Outdoor Sports Facilities’ - National Playing Fields Association.